Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Randomly Happened Chapter 1

Hello, Its Rawan .... I'm a 16 years old girl that loves her mother. I got an ombré long hair from god, Its Light Brown with Blond at the end. I'm so skinny and I have a tanned skin that glitters when sun rays hit it. I've got Colored big eyes with Long lashes, I'm not short nor tall. I have no brothers and sister, 7okoma school, always an A Student.


My father had past away 3 years ago, that when my story began.


so, lets go back to the past.



3 years ago.





Mom: Rawan ya bnaytii ma ye9eer chthii ....Darajatich enzelaw.

you see my mother is so strike when its comes to grades.

Me: asfa yoma ... bs elmawad 9ayra 9a3ba.

Mom: eshrayich awadich ma3had etroo7a bent yarna Dalal ... omha temda7 elma3had wayed.

Me: 3ala amrich.




hours passed by, It was time to sleep. My mom entered my room to wish me a goodnight like always.

Mom: tra sharaktich belma3had w bacher tebdayn.

Me: enshallah

Mom: goodnight

Me: goodnight







The next day " Sunday "

I woke up and did my things which is getting ready for school.

after a long day, I retuned back home.

I saw my mom holding her IPhone sitting at the living room.

Me: alsalam 3alikom
and kissed her forehead.

Mom: hala ebnaytii .. ro7ayy badlay 3ashan etroo7een elma3had.

Me: enshallah.

I went upstairs toward my room, Picked up a White lace Dress, some matching bracelets.

I took a quick shower, Put my White lace dress on , dryed my hair , put the bracelets on , and finally a lipstick. I quickly took my books that I need in my Large Pink Bag.

I went Downstairs and kissed my mom a goodbye kiss on her forehead.

I got in the car

Muneer * Our Driver * : salam 3alikom

Me : w 3alikom ... Muneer omii dalitik 3alma3had ?

Muneer : ee

After 15 minute, we arrived to the m3had.

As I walked in, I saw Boys and Girls rushing to their classes. I was lost, so I went to the reception.

I asked one of the staff about my class, he lead me to my class.

I Knocked the door and entered .

All of their eyes were on me.

Teacher : alhlan ... akeed entay Rawan, ana estath 7amad.

I nodded

Teacher : g3day yam Rakan.

He pointed at the boy who I should sit beside him.

I quickly walked to my place, and estath 7amad started explaining.

I wast taking notes, But I was getting uncomfortable because Rakan was Staring at me like he was Staring in my soul.


He noticed that I got uncomfortable with his looks, So he stopped staring.


After the class finished, I started to put my things in my bag. All of the student rushed out except Rakan.

That gave me a chance to study his features carefully. He have a tanned Skin, It was Darker than mine. Hazel big eyes, short Black hair. He has muscles but not the others, he's fit.

I was about to leave, But Rakan stopped me.
Rakan: Rawan

Me: Hala

Rakan: abii ra8mich

Me: laish ?

Rakan: 3ashan abii elnotes elii ketabteehom

Me: e5th my notebook

Rakan: la2 ana adres mn elphone

Me: Ohh! Okay *********

Rakan: Ok mashkoora bye

Me: Bye

I called Muneer to take me back home

After almost 10 minutes, He came

I returned home with tiredness controlling my body

I took a shower to fill up my energy.

Put on my short and a sleveless body

I went to charge my Phone beside my King bed

I opened it to find a Whatsapp from Rakan.

My mother entered the room

Mom: ha Rawan enshallah estefadtay

Me: ee wayed estefadt mashkoora w allah ye5aleech lii

Mom: 7abebty wallah

Me: yuma bagoolich shy

Mom: goulay

Me: elyoum fee wa7d esma Rakan kan ga3d e5znii wayed w lama 5ala9 elclass ra7 w galii abii your number geltlah laish wela egool abii elnotes

Mom: w laish ma 36ayteeh elnotes yenglohom ?

Me: ohwa galii a7b adres mn elPhone

After almost 5 minutes

Me: yoma kahoo ga3d ekalmnii

Mom: 36eenii 5al shoof eslooba

*Conversation between me and Rakan*

Rakan: alsalm 3alikom

Me: wa3likom elsalm

Rakan: mumkin tedzeen elnotes ?

Me: okay wait

Rakan: tyt

Me : *send a pic*

Rakan: mashkoora

Me: el3afoo

Rakan: umm betnameen ?

Me: eeh

Rakan: goodnight

Me : you too

* Conversation ended *

Mom: ya7lailah shakla wayed zain bs ya bnaytii wallah a5af 3alaich fee wayed shabab yaboin yeshb3oon ra'3bat'hom w madrii shnu ... Allah e5aleech guleelii shnu e9eer bainkom w etha 3andich mushkla golay ma yeredich ela elsanich.

Me: yuma entay denyetii kelha bagolich shnu e9eer awal bawal

Mom: okay yallah namy

Me: enshallah

Mom: goodnight * kissed my forehead*

Me: you too

And i went in deep sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment